Judge Sharon Guffee | Williamson County, TN - Official Sitehttps://www.williamsoncounty-tn.gov/1356/Judge-Sharon-GuffeeSharon Guffee has been a resident of Williamson County for almost thirty years. She received her Bachelor of Science in Nursing from the University of South Carolina. She received her Doctorate of Jurisprudence from Nashville School of Law in 1997. From 1997-2003 Judge Guffee was an Assistant District Attorney for
Beverly spoke out against Judge Sharon Guffee, Even though it was Beverly's personal choice to speak against the judge, and even through her lawyer on record was Dana McLendon III, Judge Guffee takes the following actions:
1. She recuses herself from the case.
2. She blames attorney, Connie Reguli,(not involved with Beverly's case) for her recusal.
3. Guffee files her third complaint in six months against an attorney that is not the attorney on record for Beverly.
4. Judge Guffee's complaint to the Board of Professional Responsibility of the Supreme Court of Tennessee states: "Many parents have been close to having their children returned to them until Ms. Reguli gets involved and the case drags on relentlessly. Special judges must be assigned in many counties where Ms. Reguli has caused conflict. This puts a strain on the Administrative Office of the Courts as well as local jurisdictions in trying to accommodate this. More importantly, it again slows down the case considerably. When children are in foster care, every day counts."
3. Guffee ordered Beverly not to participate on social media.
March 12, 2018
Addressing the Williamson County Tennessee Board of Commissioners and requesting removal of Juvenile court Judge Sharon E. Guffee